Safe in Our World is a games charity that specifically looks to support the mental health of individuals within gaming. They have previously launched a video games bundle in order to celebrate their 1-year anniversary, and are now launching another to help support the mental health of gamers across the world.
The Winter Blues bundle features 13 incredible games, as well as 2 DLCs that altogether are worth £200 / $250, but will be available to be purchased for just $8.99. Bargain!
The bundle will be hosted exclusively over at Fanatical, a partner of Safe in Our World, and their work towards supporting mental health.
The games and DLC included are listed below.
- Dragons: Dawn of New Riders – Outright Games
- Adventure Time: Pirates of Enchiridion – Outright Games
- Payday 2 – Starbreeze
- GRIP: Combat Racing – Caged Element / Wired Productions
- E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure – Storm in a Teacup
- Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure – Curve Games
- Red Faction: Geurrilla Re-Mars-tered – Deep Silver
- Eastside Hockey Manager – SEGA x Sports Interactive
- Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition – THQ Nordic
- Pure Pool – Ripstone
- The Persistence – Firesprite Ltd
- The Ship: Remasted – Blazing Griffin
- Portal Knights – 505 Games
- DLC Fall Guys: Collector’s Pack – Mediatonic
- DLC Fall Guys: Popstar’s – Mediatonic
“We are enormously thankful to our Level Up partners for their contribution to this bundle, the support for Safe In Our World from the videogame industry has been huge.” Said Sarah Sorrell, Charity Manager of Safe In Our World. “We hope that this bundle can offer players a true escape from reality throughout the winter season where so many people struggle with their mental health. We truly believe that video games can be force for good, a positive light in the darker days, and this selection of games helps to prove that.”
For every purchase made, proceeds will go towards supporting the charity in future endeavors.
The Winter Blues bundle goes live on February 4, 2022. To find out more about Safe in Our World and how you can become involved, head on over to the organization’s official website.