Echo, also known as Hero 32, is the eleventh new hero to be added to the Overwatch roster. She’s been kicking around in the PTR for a while now, and has been met with a mostly positive reception from players. It’s no real surprise, she’s an adept, strong character that can copy the enemy team if she wants to.
Thankfully players won’t have to wait long for her to join the actual game, as Echo will be making her way into the game on April 14th. She’ll be joining an already overwhelming amount of DPS heroes, so players who love to share out the damage will be happy at the very least.
If you haven’t been keeping up to date with her or her abilities, here they are right now:
- Sticky Bombs (Ability): Echo fires a volley of sticky bombs that detonate after a delay.
- Flight (Ability): Echo surges forward quickly, then can fly freely.
- Focusing Beam (Ability): Echo channels a beam for a few seconds, dealing very high damage to targets with less than half health.
- Glide (Passive Ability): Echo can glide while falling.
- Duplicate (Ultimate Ability): Echo duplicates a targeted enemy hero and gains use of their abilities.
Echo sounds like a lot of fun, and we can’t wait to play her when she finally joins the Overwatch roster on April 14h.