On February 1, gaming and esports organization XSET announced that it is dropping a new merchandise collection to celebrate the XSET Queens (Quest for Unprecedented Excellence, Empowerment, and New Standards) Gaming Collective. The first capsule drop released on January 30, and another will launch at the end of this month.
XSET Queens Gaming Collective includes several accomplished women across multiple fields, including creators Demisux and AvaGG, Allie Long of 2023 NWSL Champions Gotham FC, and basketball star Alexis Jones. The collection was designed with these women in mind, and they were able to give their input during the process as well.
“When the XSET QUEENS asked me to participate in their first-ever fashion collection, I was thrilled because I love what the XSET QUEENS stand for, which is women’s empowerment in gaming,” said Long.
“As a pro athlete who is also in the public eye, I can relate to a lot of what female content creators experience. It was exciting to me because the QUEENS themselves were involved in the ideas and concepts for the line. I liked how they weaved their experiences as gaming creators into the styles, addressed things like the importance of self-care and protection, and tackled the challenges of being well-known streamers in a positive, playful, and empowering way. I am honored to be a part of it.”
XSET Queens capsule collection
- Censored Socks and Keychain – A big F you to all those who think it is ok to creep on women’s feet, taking unsolicited pictures and videos while they are gaming and live streaming. It is not okay; it is not cool, and we are not down with it!
- Got Game V-Waistband Leggings and Biker Shorts – Get your game on with crossover waistband leggings and biker shorts that are flattering, moisture-wicking, and crazy soft. Strong and supportive, just like the QUEENS themselves, these baddies also feature QUEENS branded piping down the outseams on both legs.
- Got Game Buckle Sports Bra – Give your girls the royal treatment with this versatile sports bra. Customize the look and feel with adjustable buckles on the straps, and switch to a crossed-back for extra support when needed.
- AFK Skort – QUEEN-level stylish and ready for anything, the AFK semi-fitted skort skims easily over the body with a high-rise waistband for easy comfort and movement.
- DLC Robe – Just like the perfect DLC, this textured short robe adds an extra layer of comfort and style. Combining plush softness with a relaxed fit, the shawl collar and slightly dropped shoulders create an effortless look. With two front patch pockets, essentials can be kept close – whether powering up or powering down. The tonal embroidered QUEENS logo on the back is a tribute to the queen in every player. Pair it with our DLC shorts for a complete and comfortable look.
- DLC Lounge Shorts – These comfort-driven, textured shorts are the perfect loungewear staple. Light and cozy, these shorts combine a plush softness with a relaxed fit for an easy and comfortable look.
- DLC Long Sleeve Cut out Rib Top – This long-sleeve knit top has a sexy cutout neckline that is glamorous and modern. It is fitted to be easily layered and looks clean and polished. The level of sheen and ribbed details make it stand out. Pair it with any bottom for a modern day-to-night look.
- QUEENS Knit Beanie -Sometimes, a good beanie is one’s best hair day. The waffled fabric is warm and cozy, and unmistakably cool. Rock it to complete your favorite street and gaming looks.